Amtrak Customer Service Number and Email Support

If you are facing any trouble or any issue with Amtrak USA and are you looking for the Amtrak customer service  number, email support or corporate office address, so you are on the right place because here we share very useful information about Amtrak customer service contact number and holiday hours guide.

Amtrak customer service Number and Toll-Free/800 Number

Department Amtrak Phone numbers
Amtrak Customer Service Phone USA 1 (800) 872-7245
Call Amtrak Customer Service 1 (800) 872-7245

You can call Amtrak customer service by (800) 872-7245 directly. You can connect during working hours Monday to Sunday 24 hours.

Amtrak corporate office contact Information

Amtrak Headquarters Address 1 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States
Amtrak customer service email NA/
Official website of Amtrak
Amtrak Facebook page @Amtrak
Amtrak twitter page @Amtrak

Amtrak United state company profile

Amtrak has a national rail system that covers more than 21,400 miles and travels to more than 500 locations in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and three Canadian provinces. It offers the sole high-speed intercity passenger train service in the country and travels at up to 150 mph (241 kph).
  • Type : Privately Held
  • Industry : Truck Transportation
  • Founded : 1971
  • Headquarters : Washington, District of Columbia
  • Website :

How To Contact Amtrak Customer Service ?

In this day you may contact Amtrak USA through the customer number, Amtrak email address, Amtrak head office, or social media etc.

Mailing Address: Here you can contact via Amtrak postal address is 1 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.

Amtrak customer service 24 hours phone number : We’ve highlighted Amtrak contact number (800) 872-7245, so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.

Amtrak email address : NA/

Above information is just basic enquiry phone numbers and contact information but, If you want any particular information and phone number so here we list out all the phone numbers and email address.

Amtrak customer service hours – What time does Amtrak close ?

If you are planning to visit Amtrak. Here you can find Amtrak regular opening hours, Today Hours, Sunday Hours, directions and more information about holiday hours.

Here we list out Amtrak opening and closing hours.

Amtrak hours Today Opening hours Closing hours
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours

Note: Individual hours may vary. Please contact directly official website for their hours of operation.

Amtrak Holiday Hours, Black Friday, Special hours/ Holiday closures

You can find here Amtrak hours Memorial Day, Independence Day Hours, Easter hours, Black Friday hours, Thanksgiving, Christmas hours.

What time does Amtrak open or closed?
  • Christmas Day – Closed
  • Easter Sunday – Closed
  • Thanksgiving Day – Closed
  • Veterans Day – Closed
  • Christmas Eve – Closed
  • New Year’s Eve – Closed

About Amtrak

98% of all commercial intercity travellers in the United States used rail in 1916, with inland waterways accounting for the other 2%. The majority of passengers, close to 42 million, travelled primarily by rail. The same privately held businesses that ran freight trains also owned and ran passenger trains. Due to competition from buses, aeroplanes, and cars as the 20th century went on, patronage decreased.


Is Amtrak a Fortune 500 company?

Forbes recognized 500 companies—each employing more than 5,000—for workplace excellence. Amtrak ranked No. 110. Companies were categorized by industry, and Amtrak was one of 18 represented under Transportation & Logistics.

Read More : Walgreens Boots Customer Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *